Deep.
SAMANTHA CHEN the friendly giant
december 4
mcs '04 ; cedar girls '08 ; ACJC '10
synchronized swimmer ; clarinettist
MANCHESTER UNITED
<3

Down.


In.
aikping
alvina
amirah
aqiLAMPARD
audreylee
azel
cassandra
cathlin
deborah
elainePANG
huijun
huishan
janna
jiayee
livia
lorraine
madeline
meishuang
melissakhor
naomi
natasha
nicholaswoon
niroshini
priscillasung
queenie
sangeeta
shangyu
sherilynNG
sherilynTAN
sophia
tiffany
tricia
wingyee
yeehui
yongzhen


My Heart.
May 2008 June 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010

Desinger: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

Sunday, September 13, 2009.
men vs women 4:55:00 PM.

WOMEN

Yes = No.
No = Yes.
Maybe = Hell no.
We need = I want.
I’m sorry = You’ll be sorry.
We need to talk = I need to complain.
Sure, go ahead = I don’t want you to.
Do what you want = You’ll pay for this later.
I’m not upset = Of course I’m upset, you moron!
Are you listening to me?? = Too late, you’re dead.
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
You’re so …. manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expensive.
It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
How much do you love me? = I did something today that you’re really not going to like.

MEN

I’m hungry = I’m hungry.
I’m sleepy = I’m sleepy.
I’m tired = I’m tired.
Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
I love you = Let’s have sex now.
What’s wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question.
May I have this dance? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I’ll take you to a nice restaurant and then I’d like to have sex with you.
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next ten minutes.
Let’s talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I’d like to have sex with you.
I don’t think those shoes go with that outfit = I’m gay

taken from funnyjunkz. im that bored :/

nice shizz, my mum just got a new touch screen phone. im still stuck with this problematic one >:/ and i have an urge to switch to xanga.. dont really like blogger anymore. i'll do it after promos :)