Deep.
SAMANTHA CHEN the friendly giant
december 4
mcs '04 ; cedar girls '08 ; ACJC '10
synchronized swimmer ; clarinettist
MANCHESTER UNITED
<3

Down.


In.
aikping
alvina
amirah
aqiLAMPARD
audreylee
azel
cassandra
cathlin
deborah
elainePANG
huijun
huishan
janna
jiayee
livia
lorraine
madeline
meishuang
melissakhor
naomi
natasha
nicholaswoon
niroshini
priscillasung
queenie
sangeeta
shangyu
sherilynNG
sherilynTAN
sophia
tiffany
tricia
wingyee
yeehui
yongzhen


My Heart.
May 2008 June 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010

Desinger: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

Thursday, May 22, 2008.
9:04:00 PM.

(this post is going to be extracts taken from the manutd site)

On a night of European glory, Cristiano Ronaldo gave Reds fans even more reason to celebrate when he quashed rumours that he could join Real Madrid this summer by pledging his future to United.
When asked by a TV reporter whether he would be leaving the club with which he has already achieved so much in his short career, Ronaldo gave the emphatic reply all Reds fans wanted to hear.
“No, no, no. I’m going to stay,” he said.
It was a fitting end to an emotional night for the Portuguese winger who opened the scoring in the 26th minute, but then missed his spot-kick in the dramatic penalty shoot-out.
“When I missed the penalty, I thought we were going to lose,” he said.
“I played well in the game and I scored a goal, but I missed the penalty. I thought it was going to be the worst day of my life.
“But the lads did their jobs. They believed they were going to score, and they scored. Penalties is a lottery, you never know who is going to win, but I think we deserve to win because we played better in the game.
“It means everything to me because we won both trophies, the Champions League and the League, so I feel very happy. It is one of the most happy days of my life. I feel very, very proud.”


we're proud of you too <3

Ryan Giggs hailed it the "best night of his life" after lifting the trophy with Rio Ferdinand, while Cristiano Ronaldo used the celebrations to tell United fans: I’m going nowhere. The Portuguese wizard insisted: “I am going to stay — there’s no way I’m leaving. I feel so happy. This is the happiest day of my life."Shoot-out hero Edwin van der Sar erased 12 years of pain with his save from Nicolas Anelka. The Dutchman revealed that clinching the Double has quelled the agony of losing on penalties with Ajax in the 1996 final. "Twelve years ago I lost on penalties and we've won it now. It's unbelievable. We deserve it. It's fantastic."

(here's what the lads had to say)

Cristiano Ronaldo
We showed this season that we are the best team in Europe and in England and it’s a great feeling. Next season we will try to do the same. I feel very proud. It means everything to me
- it is the happiest day of my life.
Nemanja Vidic
The game against Manchester City [which marked the 50th anniversary of the Munich air crash] was very disappointing and we still remember that. But I think we made up for it in Moscow and by winning the league and gave the fans what they wanted.
Edwin van der Sar
Of course, nights like this are what you dream of. It’s been 13 years – a long time – since I last won the competition and it feels fantastic, especially in the way we won it. It was the last penalty – saving it - I don't have any words for it. What can I say? It's great.
Rio Ferdinand
I said before the game that you’re only really considered a great player at this club when you win the Champions League. There have been a lot of top players to play for the club, but to be revered by the fans and everyone associated with United by becoming a European champion sets you apart from others.
Wayne Rooney
I hope we can win it again. Doing it this year has given us a taste for it and we want to do well again next season. We’ve got some great young players in the squad mixed with experience, so hopefully we can do well again.
Michael Carrick
When you take a penalty you’ve got to have the belief in yourself that you’re going to score and obviously hope for the best! You know there is always someone who’s going to have to miss and you pray it’s not you.
Carlos Tevez
It has been a long time since I felt like this - it's a huge emotion in my heart. When I was a child, I never thought I would be now lifting the cup, but dreams usually come true and I am very, very happy."

Labels: